HP primarily serves the software and hardware industries. In any case, the printer is HP’s most notable product. HP Printer has high-quality hardware and programming that allows you to print from a PC or a cell phone. You read that correctly; you can also print using the HP Printer mobile app. It is used for both personal and professional purposes all over the world. Its reputation grows as a result of its dependable and high-quality printing. Regardless, the topic of arrangement emerges. To set up an HP printer, go to 123.hp.com/setup, which provides simple instructions. Set up the HP printer now.
123.hp.com provides you with all the information you need to configure your HP printer easily. Continue reading the blog to learn everything there is to know about HP printer setup.
Steps for Using 123.hp.com/setup to Set Up an HP Printer
If you are a new user, setting up the HP Printer may be difficult because the printer and all equipment components are disorganized. You won’t have to worry about anything if you follow the 123.hp/setup instructions. It will make it easy to set up the printer. Take the following steps:
Step 1: Remove the Hp Printer From Its Packaging
- To begin, inspect all of the components in the HP Printer box, including the rear paper door, ink cartridges, paper trays, and power cords.
- Then remove all of the components from the box. Do not remove the ink cartridges.
- Examine the HP printer for any signs of damage or broken marks.
- After that, connect the printer’s power cord to a power outlet but do not turn it on.
- After that, insert the blank papers into the tray and insert the ink cartridge into the printer’s designated slots.
- Then, turn the printer on.
- Check that all the printer’s buttons are operational after turning it on.
- Place a document on the printer scanner and press the print/scan button to test it.
After inspecting all the components, use 123.hp.com/setup to install the HP Printer driver on the computer.
Step 2: Install HP Printer Drivers
Following setup, follow the steps below to download and install the HP Printer drivers:
- To begin, go to the HP website at https://support.hp.com.
- After that, select your Printer Model.
- The available drivers will appear; download your HP Printer Model driver and save it to your system.
- Open the hpprinterdriver.exe file after downloading it to install the HP Printer drivers.
- Now, click Run.
- Follow the installation instructions on the screen.
- Restart your computer when the installation is accomplished.
- Finally, print any document using the HP Printer.
How to Connect HP Printer to Computer?
In the next of 123.hp.com/setup, we are going to connect the HP Printer to a computer with the following steps:
- Connect it to your computer via a USB or Ethernet cable, depending on your printer’s capabilities.
- Check that your printer is turned on and is connected to the same network as your computer.
- Go to the Start menu.
- Search for “Devices and Printers.”
- Click the “Add a printer” button from the Devices and Printers window.
- Choose the printer from the list of options and click “Next.”
- Lastly, go with the on-screen directions and finish the installation.
You have now successfully installed your HP printer. You can now print, scan, and copy with your HP printer. To ensure the best performance from your HP Printer, read the user manual and carefully follow the instructions. With the 123.hp.com/setup guide steps, you can easily set up any other HP Printer on your computer. However, if you face any while connecting the printer to the computer, contact our Experts to correct them. Thank You!