Homemade Vegan desserts recipes have become popular in the US for some reasons. One reason is a growing demand for plant-based and animal-free diets, as people are becoming more conscious of animal welfare and environmental impact. Vegan desserts allow individuals to enjoy sweet treats without using any animal products. Additionally, many people are adopting a vegan lifestyle for health reasons, and homemade vegan desserts will enable them to continue indulging in their favorite sweets without sacrificing their health goals.
In this guide, we will be listing some of the Vegan desserts Recipes that you can try at home, so let’s get started:
Vegan Chocolate Bars
Raw vegan chocolate bars are an excellent option for those looking to enjoy a sweet treat and Vegan chocolate recipe while incorporating healthy ingredients. Using just a few simple ingredients, you can create a delicious and satisfying dessert that is quick and easy to make. The key is to let the bars set in the fridge before eating, which will help them firm up and reach the desired texture. Enjoy your raw vegan chocolate bars!
- In a medium saucepan, gently warm the coconut oil until it is melted.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and whisk in the cacao powder, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and salt until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a lined 8×8 inch square pan and spread it evenly.
- If desired, sprinkle your chosen toppings over the mixture.
- Place the pan in the fridge for at least 1 hour or until the chocolate has set.
- Once set, remove the pan from the fridge and cut the chocolate into bars.
- Serve and enjoy!
Note: You can also make these chocolate bars in a silicone mould for a more fun and decorative shape.
Vegan Apple Crumble
Apple crumbles are a popular dessert because they combine sweet and crunchy textures and their versatility in terms of flavor and ingredients. The soft and warm apples mixed with sugar, spices, and other flavorings, topped with a crispy crumble made of flour, sugar, and butter, create a satisfying taste and texture that appeals to many people. Additionally, the ease of making apple crumble and the ability to customize it to suit different preferences and dietary restrictions make it a popular choice for home cooks and bakers.
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a 9×9 inch baking dish, layer the sliced apples.
- Mix the brown sugar, flour, oats, cinnamon, and nutmeg separately.
- The flour mixture will look like coarse crumbs by crumbling the chilled vegan butter with your fingers.
- Spread the crumble mixture evenly over the apples.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until the apples are soft and the topping has turned golden brown.
- Serve the crumble warm with vegan vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
- Enjoy your delicious and comforting vegan apple crumble!
This vegan chocolate pudding recipe is a creamy, rich, and flavorful dessert made with natural ingredients without any “tricks.” The pure chocolate flavor of this dairy-free pudding will give you the nostalgic taste of Snack Pack, and it is so authentic that you won’t even realize that it’s not traditional.
- Whisk together the almond milk, sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a saucepan.
- Add the cocoa powder, coconut oil, and vanilla extract and whisk to combine.
- Cook the mixture over medium heat, constantly whisking, until it thickens, about 5-7 minutes.
- Pour the pudding into a bowl, wrap it tightly in plastic wrap, and refrigerate for one to two hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
Vegan peanut butter cookies
Vegan peanut butter cookies are soft but perfectly crumbly and salty-sweet. These cookies are a classic with criss-cross patterns and a sparkle of sugar. Adding chocolate icing drizzle makes them even more festive.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a big bowl, beat the vegan butter and peanut butter until creamy. Add the sugar and beat until well combined.
- Mix the butter mixture with the flax egg and vanilla extract.
- Adding the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mixing until just combined will make a smooth batter.
- Drop dough balls from a cookie scoop or spoon onto the ready baking sheet, spacing them 2 inches apart.
- Flatten the dough balls slightly with a fork. The edges should be lightly browned after baking for 12-15 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for minutes before removing them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Enjoy your vegan peanut butter cookies!
Making homemade vegan desserts can be a great way to impress guests and showcase your cooking skills. There are many delicious Vegan desserts options, such as cakes, cookies, pies, and more. It’s a great idea to experiment with different recipes and ingredients to find the ones that suit your taste. Additionally, offering vegan desserts is a thoughtful gesture for guests who may have dietary restrictions. For more, follow Spicyum‘s Page and explore more vegan desserts like these.