Getting a Bulgaria visa from Dubai, UAE, is relatively easy. Still, I wonder why some people make it complicated.
Bulgaria is one of Europe’s most popular tourist destinations, especially among those looking to go skiing and snowboarding. With plenty of stunning landscapes and historical sites, it’s easy to see why Bulgaria is such a popular tourist destination. But unfortunately, there are some drawbacks to visiting if you’re not from the European Union or European Free Trade Association (EFTA).
This makes traveling there impossible. Still, it’s pretty simple to secure a Bulgaria visa from Dubai and enter the country as part of your vacation or business trip. You can follow these five pieces of advice!
1) Start the process early
Making preparations in advance may be beneficial. To get a Bulgaria visa from Dubai, you must apply 4-6 months before your trip. Your passport needs to be valid for at least 3 months beyond your departure, but for the safe side, I recommend 6 months. Also, there is an additional cost for changing your travel dates after submitting documents.
Another important tip? Make sure you have an up-to-date picture! Take the picture with good lighting, and try not to wear any hats or glasses that cover your eyes. The photograph must be printed professionally with a specific dimension of 3.5 cm х 4.5 cm with a colorful background will be accepted by the Bulgaria Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
2) Collect all the necessary documents
The first thing you will need when applying for a Bulgaria visa from Dubai is to collect all the necessary documents. These include.
- Proof of funds
- Travel itinerary
- Passport copies
- Letter of invitation
- Proof of travel insurance
- Two passport photos
- Travel purpose
You should also ensure your passport does not expire in less than six months and that it is signed by hand. Lastly, you must sign and present the application form to the nearest Bulgarian Consulate-General. In some countries, there are Bulgaria outsourcing visa application centers. According to sources, a Bulgaria visa from Dubai can be issued within 30 to 40 working days.
However, if these requirements still need to be included, this time may be prolonged. Furthermore, before traveling to Bulgaria, visit their embassy’s website because they have detailed information on the type of document they require and the processing time required. For example: In general terms, if all mandatory documents are submitted with your application, you should expect to receive a response within 5 working days.
3) Double-check the accuracy of your documents
Bulgaria has visa-free travel agreements with many countries. But one of the most popular ways to visit is by obtaining a Bulgaria visa. However, securing a Bulgaria visa from Dubai can only be easy by doing your research first. If you’re considering traveling to Bulgaria, follow these simple tips that will help you get the correct type of Bulgarian visa.
- It’s essential to do your research to know which type of Bulgaria visa is right for you. Not all Visas are the same, and you must understand what requirements are necessary before applying.
- You have to be very careful in choosing the correct consulate. All Bulgaria consulates require applicants to apply through their website and provide a list of supporting documents as necessary for each application. For example, if you want a Bulgaria visa from Dubai, you can visit their visa outsourcing office in Dubai, UAE. I recommend that you must go to their office before applying. They will go into depth about the entire procedure. Plus, you are in safe hands when you visit the officials.
- Make sure your passport will not expire until at least six months after your trip. Before applying, check that your passport does not expire within six months of the end date on the application form or 6 months from when you enter Bulgaria. Otherwise, you will have to renew it before continuing with the process.
- According to Wikipedia, Bulgaria also requires biometric data from some countries during every Bulgaria visa application process. So, if this applies to you, remember to bring your fingerprints and photo.
With all these documents, the essential thing is the translation of your documents into the Bulgarian language. The type of translation depends on your purpose, whether for business, pleasure, legal, medical reasons, etc.
Many companies in Dubai offer Bulgarian translation, but I am suggesting to you the very professional and best Bulgarian translation company named 4M Legal Translations Dubai. You can consult them with other consultancy issues for a Bulgaria visa from Dubai. Trust me; they are outstanding. Plus, I had a wonderful experience with them. Rest the choice is yours, which translation agency you choose.
4) Follow the instructions on the website
Bulgaria is one of the most popular vacation destinations in Eastern Europe. With this, Bulgaria is a very opportunist country for business after Bulgaria’s business forum in Abu Dhabi to enhance bilateral relations. Some instruction for the Visa process is mentioned below.
- Fill out the application form.
- Send your documents to the Bulgarian Consulate in Dubai or Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Pay the consular fee with a credit card or wire transfer to pay online (or by bank draft if applicable).
- Wait for your visa to be processed and delivered to you.
- Apply for an appointment at the Bulgarian Embassy
- Attend your visa interview and present your passport with valid travel document(s) and completed application form(s).
- Pay the consular fee with cash or debit card on-site during the interview.
5) Check the requirements for your specific case
If you’re living in or have been to the UAE, it can take time to secure a Bulgaria visa. If you’re planning on getting your Bulgaria visa from Dubai, there are 6 crucial pointers to remember before applying.
- You must have an original copy of your UAE residency card and passport.
- An invitation letter or proof of sponsorship (from the company or individual inviting you). This is optional if you are self-employed.
- You need three pieces of passport-sized photos.
- Proof that you have enough funds (usually around 5,000 euros) to cover your stay and return home.
- The Bulgarian embassy will also require a letter from your employer stating the date and duration of your trip.
Finally, when requesting a Bulgaria visa, remember that even though it is best to visit one month ahead of time. It is good to apply between 4-8 weeks before their planned departure date.
Read also: Many Dialects of English and Arabic Writing