Why do we need to compress photos (reduce the size of the photos)?
The original photo size of a digital camera is generally around 2 MB while in high-resolution digital cameras in general the smallest is 3 MB – 5 MB. Now the size of a photo like this needs to be compressed or reduced if you want to upload the file. This is because:
1. There are certain social networking sites that limit the size capacity of photos to be uploaded.
2. For those of you who have filled out the application form online, there is also usually you are asked to compress or reduce the size of the photo
3. For those of you who have a blog/website, when you want to post about something that uses photos, you should reduce the size of the photo, because the size of the photo also affects the loading speed of the blog/website. The larger the size of your photo, the slower your blog/website will load. This condition will certainly make it difficult for readers/visitors who read your post article.
There are easy steps to compress photos (reduce the size of photos) online. Here are the steps:
1. Go to the jpegcompressor.com page then you will go to the page as follows, click the tag to upload your photo (pay attention to the image):
2. Next, you just select the photo you want to compress after that click open. Remember, that this site is only capable of uploading and compressing 20 photo files of which each photo has a capacity of 5 MB (note the image). Wait for a few minutes while the upload process and compress the photos are in progress.
3. After the upload and compress process is complete, the download menu appears, you just click download to save the compressed photo (pay attention to the image)
Now that you can use the photo, if the resulting photo compress has not produced the required size, you can do it once again by repeating steps 1 – step 3.
Microsoft Paint is a basic image editing software that has been a part of the Microsoft Windows operating system for over three decades. It has come a long way from its 1985 debut as a rudimentary graphics painting application to becoming a capable basic picture-altering tool. Microsoft Paint is still used by many people because of its ease of use and familiarity with simple picture editing tasks.
You can resize an image using Microsoft Paint by following these steps:
- Search for Microsoft Paint on Windows Start.
- Open the picture to resize: In Microsoft Paint, choose “File,” “Open,” and pick the picture to resize.
- After opening the picture in Paint, click the “Resize” button under the Home tab of the ribbon.
- Change the picture size: In the Resize and Skew dialogue box, you may resize the image by pixels or percentages. Checking “Maintain aspect ratio” preserves the image’s aspect ratio.
- Apply changes: Click “OK” to apply your choices to your picture.
- Finally, click “File” and “Save As” to save the resized picture. You may change the file name or format if you like.
Done! Microsoft Paint makes picture resizing easy. Hope you will like this article, if you want more articles like this visit Ramneeksidhu.co.uk.