Thread Facelift is an innovative, non-surgical facial rejuvenation technique that uses biodegradable sutures to lift, tighten, and volumize the face and neck. By creating tiny lifts throughout the skin, Thread Lift can improve the face’s overall appearance and reduce the signs of aging, such as sagging skin, wrinkles, and creases. Unlike other procedures, Thread Lift is minimally invasive, requires no cutting or incisions, and has a short recovery period. The results are immediate, long-lasting, and natural-looking. Thread Lift may be the perfect solution for you if you’re looking to reduce the signs of aging and look younger without surgery.
Advantages of thread facelift treatment:
- Thread lift procedure is performed under local anesthesia rather than general anesthesia. That’s why patients can drive or return to their normal activities immediately.
- Thread facelift treatment is a minimally invasive procedure, which is why minor precautions are needed while healing.
- This treatment is associated with low risks. The best thing is that there is virtually no scarring risk after a thread lift
- Alternative facelift treatment for those over-aged and unable to have surgery for medical reasons.
- Easier to perform.
- Quite affordable.
Side effects involved in thread lift treatment:
- Small unevenness (asymmetry).
- In some cases, suture tends to begin appearing just below the skin.
Most of these side effects occur in the first 24-48 hours and often resolve within a few days; however, some may take a few weeks or even a month to resolve.
PDO thread lift complications and risks:
It is a well-known fact that when undergoing any procedure, some side effects, risks, or complications might arise; that’s why before getting any treatment, it is always recommended to determine if a procedure is right for you.
PDO thread lift is a newer procedure whose technique is being improved, but still, in rare cases, people may experience thread movement, bruising, swelling, infection, and unobvious results.
Thread lift recovery time:
As mentioned earlier, thread lift is a minimally invasive procedure. That’s why it requires a little recovery time means you can return back to your daily routine right after the treatment.
Thread lift results:
According to one study, about 160 patients undergo a thread facelift procedure. They claimed that results are noticeably seen for six months after the treatment and then fade away within 1 year.
Over 50 patients experienced swelling, bruising and bleeding effects, 8 patients suffered from the movement of sutures, 10 patients had an infection, 15 patients experienced severe redness and skin blotching, 10 Of them saw skin dimpling, and 2 reported temporary skin stiffness.
Concluding the complication rate, thread lift treatment is recommended for those people who cannot undergo more invasive surgeries. Book your consultation at London Laser Clinic to learn more about the treatment.
How to choose the right surgeon for your thread lift?
It is necessary to choose the right surgeon that best fits your specific needs regarding thread lift, but it might seem like a daunting task. It is recommended to select a surgeon with the right background and who can also feel comfortable with them.
Some important things to be considered before undergoing a thread lift procedure:
- Review the credentials, certifications, and training of the selected surgeon.
- Consider the surgeon’s experience, “how often your selected surgeon performs thread lift procedure?”
- Compare your before and after pictures to see the noticeable results.
- Discuss with the doctor where the treatment should take place, which brand or type of equipment will be used, or any other questions you want to ask.
For more result visit Discover health tips blog.