Yes, Washi Tape should be as being removable and repositionable is one of their features, but of course I would not recommend it on things like thin tissue paper if you need it to be removable (although I have done it slowly with wrapping tissue paper).
It is always recommended that you remove it in slow motion and not to yank at it since it will depend on what surface you put it on. On surfaces such as glass or metal, you can probably yank it as much as you like!
Washi tape isn’t the strongest of tapes, so you shouldn’t rely on it to seal the outside of your packages. It’s more of a decorative tape, so it’s best used on the exterior of packaging to gift wrap or brand items rather than hold anything closed or in place.
If you’re a maker or illustrator, it’s also is a fantastic way to decorate journals, planners, letters and other craft items.
Our Custom Washi Tape can be kitted out with a design of your choice and used to seal envelopes or decorate the exterior of a package, like a Kraft Mailer or Mailer Box.
Washi Tape’s stickiness doesn’t need to be activated – peel it off the roll, and it’s ready to go! It doesn’t require any tools like a tape dispenser either, as it can be easily torn by hand.
It’s also a creative way to share your artwork with customers. Due to the low MOQs available, it’s easy to on-sell your branded washi tape as a gift with purchase at your store or as a loyalty reward.
Due to washi tape’s reusable element, this is a practical gift that keeps on giving for your customers!
DIFFERENCE AND QUALITY:
If you look up on wikipedia, it says is a type of paper made in Japan.” and “Washi comes from wa meaning Japanese and shi meaning paper, and the term is used to describe paper made by hand in the traditional manner.” Although with technology, this may not be the case. So this brings me to the reason for the post.
I think some people think that any kind of paper tape or tissue tape, or some even selling fabric tape as washi tape. However, they all have different feel to them.
The washi tape undersection are all from Japan. They are in my opinion higher quality. The original brand that started it all was MT, from Kamoi. The manufacturer also works with larger companies and manufactures for some other highly selected brands such as Marks. They are very selective about who they work with, so those that can get them to manufacture for them are the lucky ones. There are also a couple of new manufacturers for Japanese brands and their quality have been consistent as well.
Since it became popular, there are also ones made in China. Various brands from the US and all over the world may be manufactured in China. The quality of these will depend since there are different manufacturers and likely different quality control.
How Wooden Pins Looks Beautiful?
Wooden pins can add a touch of natural beauty to any outfit or home decor. Their organic look and feel are what make them so appealing to many people. The following are a few ways that wooden pins can be made to look even more beautiful:
- Carving: Wooden pins can be carved with intricate designs that enhance their natural beauty. This could include anything from simple patterns to detailed images. Carving adds a unique touch to the wooden pin, making it one-of-a-kind.
- Staining or Painting: Wooden pins can also be stained or painted, allowing for even more customization. A natural stain can bring out the unique grain and texture of the wood, while painting can add a pop of color.
- Burning: Wood burning is a traditional technique that adds depth and character to wooden pins. This technique involves using a hot tool to burn designs into the wood, creating a beautiful and unique piece.
- Combining Different Types of Wood: Wooden pins can also be made by combining different types of wood. This can add visual interest and contrast to the pin, making it even more beautiful.
- Natural Finish: Some wooden pins are left with a natural finish, showcasing the natural beauty of the wood. This type of finish is especially popular for those who prefer a minimalist and organic look.
Wooden pins can be made even more beautiful through carving, staining or painting, burning, combining different types of wood, or simply being left with a natural finish. Their unique texture and natural beauty make them a popular choice for those who want to add a touch of nature to their outfit or home decor.