Spaghetti is one of the most loved pasta varieties. Whether it’s spaghetti bolognese, spaghetti carbonara, or spaghetti with tomato sauce, this pasta can be paired with just about anything.
Spaghetti is extremely easy to make. And what’s best is that it takes just a couple of minutes to cook and makes enough for a couple of people. If you’re looking for an easy pasta recipe that will rock your world, we have the solution for you. In this blog, we’re telling you how to make spaghetti like a pro and how you can make it in a jiffy. But before we get into that, let’s discuss spaghetti itself.
What is spaghetti?
Spaghetti is a type of pasta made from wheat flour and water. It is easy to make, and you only need a pot with a tight-fitting lid and water to cover the pasta. Add the pasta to the pot and stir occasionally until it starts to soften. Once the pasta is soft, add more water if needed, and bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and let the spaghetti simmer for about 12 minutes or until it is cooked through. Serve hot with your favorite sauce! This recipe makes for a delicious weeknight meal that everyone can enjoy.
How to make spaghetti like a pro
To make spaghetti like a pro, start by boiling the water and salt in a large pot. Once it’s boiling, add the spaghetti noodles and cook them according to the package instructions. When they’re done, drain them in a colander and add butter, garlic, and herbs to taste.
Finally, serve the spaghetti with your chosen sauce. You can also try adding red meat or chicken to the pasta for added protein and flavor. Spaghetti is a delicious and easy dish to make at home, so don’t be afraid to experiment with different ingredients and cooking techniques to create your own unique pasta dish.
Tips for making perfect spaghetti every time
A good spaghetti sauce will result in perfect spaghetti every time. Choose a tomato sauce that is thick and has a good flavor. A thick sauce will provide the pasta with enough sauce to fully coat the noodles without being too watery or pasty. Also, avoid using canned spaghetti sauce as it can result in spaghetti noodles that are too watery and bland.
Instead, opt for a homemade tomato sauce made from fresh tomatoes and garlic. Use whole-grain spaghetti noodles for a more authentic taste. Make sure to not overcook the pasta as it will become mushy and difficult to eat. Finally, add plenty of garlic to add great flavor and aroma to your spaghetti dish. By following these few tips, you can make perfect spaghetti every time.
7 delicious spaghetti recipes to try
- Spaghetti with Garlic: Sauté garlic in a little olive oil until it is softened. Add salt and ground black pepper to taste. Add a can of crushed tomatoes and let simmer for 30 minutes.
- Spaghetti with Fresh Tomatoes: Dice 2-3 fresh tomatoes and add them to the pot during the last 10 minutes of cooking time.
- Spaghetti with Olive Oil, Garlic, and Basil: In a large skillet over medium heat, warm 1 tablespoon olive oil and add garlic. Once garlic is fragrant, add salt and ground black pepper to taste. Add 1 chopped basil leaf to the skillet. Then add 1 pound spaghetti and cook for 8-10 minutes or until pasta is cooked through.
- Spaghetti with Ground beef: Brown ground beef in a skillet until it is browned all over. Drain any excess grease and add it to the pot of boiling water. Add 2 diced onions, 2 cloves minced garlic, and a can of crushed tomatoes (undrained). Simmer for 20-25 minutes or until pasta is cooked through.
- Spaghetti with Tomato Sauce: In a large saucepan over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil and sauté onion until it is translucent. Add garlic and canned tomatoes (undrained) and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Spaghetti with Tomato Sauce (Vegetarian): In a large saucepan over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil and saute onion until it is translucent. Add garlic and canned tomatoes (undrained) and simmer for 15 minutes without adding any meat products such as ground beef or sausage.
- Spaghetti with Meat Sauce: In a large saucepan over medium heat, bring water to a boil then add
How to make spaghetti in a hurry
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions.
- If you’re in a hurry, you can use garlic-infused oil to save time and effort.
- Add garlic and oil to a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook the spaghetti, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until the spaghetti is tender.
- Add the canned tomatoes and simmer for 10 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve hot with grated cheese on top.
This recipe is great for busy weeknights when you want a quick and satisfying pasta dish without much effort involved. You can even make it in a d haste by using garlic infused oil as per your convenience.
Spaghetti variations you can try
If you love spaghetti, you can try a variety of noodle dishes to spice up your meal. Try tomato sauce for a flavorful tomato-based sauce. Add diced tomatoes, crushed garlic, and basil for a flavorful sauce that’s great on pasta or the sauce alone.
If you prefer meatballs, try a savory meatball sauce. Add ground beef, bread crumbs, paprika, and salt for a meaty sauce that goes great on pasta or as a topping for chicken nuggets or fish fillets. For an extra kick, add garlic oil to the pasta before serving. It adds a delicious flavor to the dish without using too much fat or calories.
Another noodle dish you can try is spinach noodles with Parmesan cheese and a fresh tomato sauce. The fresh tomato sauce is made from chopped tomato and garlic blended together with olive oil, fresh herbs like basil and oregano, and parmesan cheese for a pasta dish with an extra burst of flavor.
Health benefits of spaghetti
Spaghetti is a staple food in many countries and cultures. It is a good source of carbohydrates, fiber, and protein. Eating spaghetti can help reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke. Spaghetti is also a good source of iron and magnesium. These nutrients can help reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes. In addition, spaghetti can help reduce feelings of fatigue and improve overall well-being. So why not try eating spaghetti for yourself? It has many benefits!
There’s no denying that spaghetti is a classic favorite food. Spaghetti is easy to make, but it needs to be done correctly in order to yield good results. Follow our tips and recipes, and you’ll be on your way to making delicious spaghetti like a pro! Besides, try out our 10 favorite pasta recipes and save yourself some time in the process!