The weather that is wet and rainy can pose a major challenge to Smd Screen. The issue of waterproofing in rainy weather is a major issue for outdoor Smd Screen. Outdoor is a more complicated environment than indoors. We should not just consider issues with humidity as well as perform daily maintenance like waterproofing. A well-sealed installation will lower the possibility of water intrusion. Regularly cleaning dust that is accumulated inside and out can help the screen to better disperse heat and lessen the adhesion to water vapor. Additionally, moisture could cause dead light in the display’s LED.
So, in the process of producing and design of outdoor Smd Screen, water-proof protection work is essential.
The correct solution for the intake of water by the body of the LED display screen:
Make use of a fan or other equipment to dry out the body of your screen which has been submerged in water as soon as it is possible.
The power switch will alter the body of the screen after it has completely dried. The exact steps are as the following:
Light (full white) to 10% and then turn it on up to 8-12 hours.
Your level of brightness (full white) to 30%, then keep it running until 12 hours.
Intensity (full white) to 60% and turn on the power for 12-24 hours.
Your level of brightness (full white) to 10% and turn up for between 8 and 12 hours.
1. Do not place the Smd Screen that has been submerged inside the airbox. It will quickly suffocate the LED lights.
2. In the event that water gets into the warehouse, it’s likely that the box will be submerged the water with it as well. It is essential to open all air boxes in order to prevent the water from evaporated in the LED displays following the packing.
As well as taking precautions following the LED display’s immersion into water, we also have to take preventative measures from happening. How can we enhance the waterproofing of LED displays in each step? Please follow the following steps.
Waterproofing during the manufacturing process:
When manufacturing LED displays, the PCB board needs to be resistant to corrosion. For instance, the board’s surface is required to be coated with three anti-paints and so on. Additionally, top-quality equipment should be selected in the case of the power source and the power cord. The box that is waterproof is required to be well sealed and the body of the screen must be able to reach IP65. The place where the welding occurs is most vulnerable to corrosion. Be aware of the protection of your frame. It is important to note is that it is especially susceptible to rust and has an anti-rust treatment.
A second reason is that a professional waterproof coating designed specifically for various materials for unit boards is needed and special attention should be paid to whether there is a waterproof grooves in your unit’s board. Additionally, it is important to be aware of the watertight issue on the back of the Smd Screen for outdoor use. Because , during the process of using them the back panel can provide an excellent convenience, not just in terms of the ability to dissipate heat, but also on its water-proofing.
When working using the water-proof coating, be sure to pay close focus on the waterproofing efficiency of the aluminum panel at that side strip display. Utilize a drill to create an array of drains beneath the aluminum-plastic panel in order to improve the efficiency of heat dissipation. Than the waterproof.
Work to waterproof the installation site and construction:
On the location of construction; the combination of drainage and prevention in the design of the structure; when the structure is established the material for sealing that has characteristics such as hollow bubble tube structures with a small compression set as well as a huge elongation upon break, can be evaluated based on the specifics of the structure. After selecting the sealing strip material it is essential to develop an appropriate contact surface and force based on the properties of the material to compress the sealing strip and make it stronger and denser. Make sure to protect important areas, such as the installation, the slots that are waterproof or slots, etc. To ensure that there isn’t any accumulated water within the display.
Aspects to pay attention to during daily use:
1. Outdoor screens should be utilized frequently since the screen in operating condition generates heat, and it can also evaporate water vapor which significantly reduces the risk that short circuits are caused due to humidity. Find out more about ways to extend the life of your Smd Screen here.
2. It is suggested for the LCD screen be utilized at least once per week during the rainy season. Switched on at minimum every month, and lit for more than two hours.
3. The reliability of LED display panels could be affected if they are not treated immediately following drinking water. When dealing with emergency care, the phenomenon of dead lights continuously appearing could occur once the screen is switched on.
4. All LED display screens that are submerged into water will be within the case of flight. Within three weeks, screens are virtually impossible to repair. Be careful when handling it.