Mouth-watering Chicken Parmesan Meatballs You Have to Try
Give your family something special tonight with this recipe for flavourful chicken parmesan meatballs! It is sure to be a hit.
Treat your family to an irresistible dinner tonight – chicken parmesan meatballs! These juicy and flavourful meatballs are baked in delicious marinara sauce and topped with melted mozzarella cheese. They are sure to be a hit for any occasion.
Chicken Parmesan is an Italian-American classic, & there are many ways it can be enjoyed! One way to make this favourite even more exciting is by turning it into chicken parm meatballs.
These delicious bites are seasoned with oregano, garlic, and parsley and then rolled with a mozzarella cube in the centre for an irresistibly cheesy flavour.
To prepare, Simply combine all the ingredients in a large bowl before rolling into balls and baking them for about 20-25 minutes until golden on the outside and cooked through.
Gather the Ingredients You all Need:
- For this tasty dish, you all need ground chicken or turkey, an onion, garlic cloves, dried basil and oregano, grated Parmesan cheese, Panko breadcrumbs, fresh parsley, one egg, a jar of marinara sauce and some mozzarella cheese.A Brief Nutritional Guide: Foods to Help Alleviate Joint Pain
- Once these ingredients are gathered you’re all set to begin cooking your delicious chicken parmesan meatballs!
Prepare Meatballs in Sandwich Bags:
- Place the ground chicken and onion in a large bowl and mix them with garlic, dried basil and oregano, Parmesan cheese, Panko breadcrumbs, parsley and one beaten egg.
- Divide this mixture into equal parts and form into balls.
- To make sure that all of the meatballs are the same size, use sandwich bags to help shape them.
- Place each ball into a sandwich bag before rolling it between your hands until it forms a smooth ball shape.
- This will also ensure that all of the ingredients bind together nicely.
- Once you have evenly portioned and shaped the chicken parm meatballs, carefully remove them from the bags, and place them on a baking sheet or plate lined with parchment paper.
- Make sure to spread them out so that there is enough space for each one to cook through.
- To add even more flavour & to keep the balls from drying out during cooking, drizzle a little olive oil over each of the meatballs before adding desired seasonings.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes and serve with your favourite sauce.
Cook the Chicken Parmesan Meatballs On the Stovetop:
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium-high heat.
- Once the oil is hot, add the prepared meatballs and allow them to cook until golden brown on all sides, about 5 minutes.
- Turn the heat down to low once the meatballs have developed some colour, and cook for another 10 minutes stirring frequently so that they do not stick to the pan.
- Once the chicken parm meatballs have had enough time to cook through, carefully remove them onto a plate lined with paper towels.
- These can be served in several ways; you can serve them with your favourite marinara sauce, with a creamy pesto or just plain as an appetiser.
- The dense and flavourful interior of these chicken parmigiana balls is guaranteed to impress even the pickiest of eaters.
Plate and Serve with Your Favourite Noodles or Sauce:
- Once the meatballs have cooked through, carefully transfer them to a plate.
- Serve with your favourite noodles and sauce – we love it with capellini in tomato sauce – and top with extra Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley if desired. Enjoy!Tale Of Bengali Food Khukumoni Home Delivery
- Serve these delicious, golden-brown chicken parmesan meatballs to your family tonight and enjoy their delighted reactions when they taste this extraordinary dish! So it’s time – to go ahead and enjoy every bite of these unique and mouth-watering meatballs. Bon Appetite!